Wednesday, March 17, 2010

oh, please

So, a little over 3 months ago, Adam's car got stolen right outside our apartment. We have been sharing a car since, and Adam has been using his bike when I had the car.
Someone walked up our private staircase, stood right out side our front door with the porch light on, and cut the bike lock to his dad's vintage 70's Schwinn that has been in the family forever... while we were home.
Needless to say, we are leaving this complex, and I have not had anytime to work on my shop, or homework and I feel stressed out and asdkjf;alsdjkf;alsfdkja;slkfa


why are people so thoughtless and awful sometimes?

2 comments:

V said...

horrible. i'm sorry to hear all this.

get out of there!

xo,
v

Tillie said...

This is so horrible. I am really sorry to hear that this happened to you!

on the other hand, househunting can be fun, and moving into a new space can be a refreshing change.

Post a Comment