Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I don't want to go inside.


The weather lately makes me feel like this:

(ffffound.com)
I feel like with new weather comes new attitudes. I know I always tend to feel most happy when it's nice outside. Adam and I got a really cute apartment that we get to move into on the 26th. I can not wait to get out of this awful one we are in now. The manager is so horrible, and she is constantly talking so loud, you can hear her entire conversation from across the courtyard whilst in your apartment! After we turned in our intent to vacate, she called both Adam and me and asked us when she can set a time up for people to come look at it.... How about after we move? I do not feel comfortable with people walking through my stuff, with my animals, knowing where I live, and what is in my apartment. Not only that, but she lives in the apartment below ours, and has the same floor plan. I am not sure why she can't show hers. It would be more convenient and I don't know... more professional. We are in the middle of packing and it's a mess in here, and I am not planning on cleaning so she can bring people through.


Blah, I really am in a good mood. Sometimes I just need to rant.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Ooooh, what it your new place like? I want to see!

Ryan and I just signed a lease for a new apartment and gave our landlord notice, he really tried to get us to stay. But, our new place is too good to pass up.

I miss the AZ weather already. It's cold and rainy here and there is a chance of some snow this weekend. :( :(

Post a Comment