Tuesday, August 18, 2009

doot doot doot do do doot do doo


Phew! Got some more stuff up in the shop.. here are a few pieces of jewelry I put up today:





In other news, I was able to get some pictures of my newest purchases from the Brass Armadillo! We got this super cute tea kettle with a little piggy painted on it :

And I got this bowl set. There are actually 4 bowls, but I am using the smallest one to hold my whitening strips.



Last night, we went to trivia at the Dubliner with a bunch of friends and Bobby, Adam's friend
made me this... which I think is pretty neat!

The end.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute tea kettle! Mine, that I loved and got for free, just broke today (I dropped a jar of spaghetti sauce on it because I couldn't quite reach my cupboard... so annoying).

V said...

those little bows and that rose are to die for!

lovely blog. you are so cute :)

xo,
v

Post a Comment